Saturday, January 9, 2010

33...


9 Januari 2010.. I'm 33 today... getting older... hehehe... Anyway, for me 2010 is really meaningful.. first time celebrate it as a husband to my lovely wife, Liza & a dad to my lovely daughter, Aisyah.. I hope 2010 will be good year for me & my family....

Actually my wife already plan something for my birthday... I don't know about that... & I really appreciate it... Last night.. after 12 a.m she wish me 'Happy Birthday' with brownies ice-cream cakes... she also have cool birthday present for me... hehe.. a compact battery shaver.... And I also just know that my wife took half day leave from work to prepare this for me... Ooohhhh... she always want to do something special for me... To my lovely wife, Liza.., thank you very much for everything... & I always love u... forever... The cake also really good... brownies ice cream cakes from Baskin Robbins... & the present I will keep it before i start use it... (I'm the person yang suke simpan baik2 barang yg orang bg coz that my way to show I really appreciate the gift... but my wife plak tak suke macam tu... die suruh guna secepat mungkin... kalau guna nanti... cepat rosak la... tak nak... hehehe...) Kebetulan my MIL also at my house that day, so she also join the celebration.. .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.....!!!!!

Here some pic on b'day night with my wife, Liza, my daugther, Aisyah & my MIL...

B'day cake..., nice brownies ice-cream cakes from Baskin Robbins... yum.. yum...

Me & my daugther, Aisyah with b'day cake....

Me & my family... my lovely wife, Liza... my cute daugther, Aisyah... & my MIL... Hajah Zainon...

B'day gift from my wife.... cool Panasonic compact battery shaver.. TQ my love....

No comments: